By using this website, you consent to the collection, storage and use of your personal data by means of Google Analytics and Yandex. Metrica services. If you do not agree to the conditions listed herein, you must refrain from further use of this website.
In order to identify preferences of the website's users, personalise and improve the usability of the website, we collect 'cookies'. A 'cookie' is a small file that contains information about previous visits to the website. If you do not want to use 'cookies', please update your browser settings. Consent to personal data processing
In compliance with the Russian Federal Law on Personal Data No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006, acting by your own will and in your own interests when using the website http://romanovdvor.com/
(hereinafter the 'Website') you provide the AVICA management company (hereinafter the 'Company', registered at 4/2 Romanov Pereulok, Moscow, Russia, 125009) with your consent to automated processing of your personal data.
For the purposes of this agreement, the personal data means:
- the source of the visit to the website and the search or advertising request data;
- the user's device information (such as the screen resolution, the Web browser version and other attributes that characterise the user's device);
- the user's clicks, hits on elements of the Web pages, page views, filling-out of fields, data on banner and video views;
- data characterising audience segments;
- session parameters;
- data on the time and duration of the visit;
- user identifiers stored in 'cookie' files.
For the purpose of this agreement, personal data processing means that the data will be collected, recorded, systemised, aggregated, revised (updated, altered), used, depersonalised, blocked and deleted.
Personal data processing is carried out in order to determine the preferences of visitors to the Website, personalise and improve the usability of the Website.
This agreement takes effect the moment you enter the Website and remains in operation until its withdrawal. This agreement can be rescinded by sending a request, in writing, to the address of the Company, demanding that the personal data processing be terminated.